Watch the documentary
For teachers and students
About Scott and the filmmakers
Some key questions for students
What is the main focus of the film?
1. What specific events happened on 9/11/01?
2. Why is Scott fortunate to be alive? What circumstances might have changed Scott's fate?
3. Did Scott share any events that grabbed your attention and made you interested in hearing more of his story?
4. How is this film different from other 9/11 documentaries and interviews?
5. Does Scott seem any different 10 years later? Do you think he has changed? How would this event change you?
6. What emotions do you think Scott was feeling when he visited the memorial site 10 years later and posed for a photo by his friend's name?
7. What is Scott's message near the end of the film?
8. Why do you think this film was made?
9. Do you have a better understanding of the events that took place in NYC on 9/11/01? Explain.
10. What questions would you ask Scott? (Feel free to send a few questions to Scott or the producers of the documentary on our contact page)
Proudly powered by